Genre of music

 Hi everyone !

Now I'm sharing about genre of music in the world that I've discussed in our class with my friends and madam Audrey.



This picture above show the genre of music.


Rock - What I've done

Hip hop - Ego Trippin, The Breaks 

Jazz - Hat and Beard, Nuages 

Pop - Happy, What Makes You Beautiful 

Blues - Matchbox Blues, Born Under a Bad Sign 

Folk - Return of the Grievous Angel, the Crucifixion 

Country - Fancy, Chattahoochee 

Rhythm and Blues - Black Night

Electronic - Animals

Soul - Be Free

Heavy metal - You Only Live Once

Funk - Funky Town, Do It 

Classical - Canon In D

Punk Rock - Rise Above, Unsatisfied 

Reggae - No Letting Go, Uptown Top Ranking 2001 

Disco - Super Freak, Never Can Say Goodbye 

Techno - Energy Flash, The Riddle 

Trance music - The Legacy, Urban Train 

Opera - The Magic Flute

Hardcore - Rise Above, Bloodstains

Kpop - Midnight

Instrumental - Numb, Let her Go  

Ballad - Love Hurts, Black 


Comments