Top3 making video

 Hi everyone, now I want to share about the top 3 video of National day . From my opinion this video is very nice for me because they make that video very creative. so I hope you enjoy to see this video.


The first is from Sullivan. I choose this video because I enjoy from his drawing. I think he is very talented because I cannot drow hahaha. So I choose this because it's very nice . 

Second is Maxcresper. I choose this because he is creative about making this video. He use this video and at the same time he explain about this video. This can make ourself learn about the National day.


Third is from Hafizi. I think this is very creative video because he use video games pubg and add some video of National day. In my opinion , this video is very hard to do because i can't edit video like this hahaha. Yes this video is very creative and I enjoy to see this video.

The lastly is I want to say sorry for my other friends because I'm not choosing your video but it's not mean your video is not good , nope it is very creative and I enjoy to see your video. I'm very  appreciate of your video because you have effort to do the video. I like your video too but I cannot choose. So I choose the 3 video that very enjoy to share to our friends. You guys are very talented and very creative so don't worry , I like your video too. So from me hope your enjoy from this video I share to you and hope you're feeling happy 😁. So, guys stay safe and your family , and goodbye πŸ‘‹.

That's all thank you.😁😁

Don't forget to subscribe my channel , like and share hehe😁😁. Okay guys byeeπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ’ͺπŸ”₯

Comments