Myself


This is my introduce muet video.

Hi everyone, thank you for visit my blog. My name is Charles Lee Tiwon and you can call me Charles. Okay this is my introduction for my muet assignment.


     Okay first, I live in Kampung Mandalipau. I like to play football or volleyball in my free time or when my friend invite me but I also like to play the other sports because that's my favorite hobbies. I want to be a football player like Cristiano Ronaldo but I cannot because I don't have time to training like C.Ronaldo everytime and everyday have training, but even though I can’t be like him I hope I can be a great and disciplined player. In volleyball, I like to be a spiker, because that was so awesome like Yuki Ishikawa. Volleyball is my second favorite sport after football. 

     I also like to watch anime. My favorite anime is the main character have a big powerful like Saitama from One Punch Man. I watch anime at my free time if I cannot do anything sport and also at night because if I watch anime at night I can easily get sleepy.


https://youtu.be/HubbcXU_YAc

This is my youtube channel. You guys can chek my channel and don't forget to subscribe, like and share. Thank you.


     I also like to singing and almost everytime I sing to calm my mind. I like to sing a song the high noted but i can't because my voice not hight. I always singing at my house page. I use karaoke and guitar to singing but i can't play guitar. I live near the river so i also spend my time bathing in the river with my cousins. So if you are interested in bathing in the river, you can come to this place, kigandang river view camp. This is my big family plan to build a tourist spots for bathing.

     Okay before I end this I want to say thank you for visiting my blog and I would like to apologize for my poor english but next time i will improve my language and thank you again. Goodbye 👋.






Comments

  1. Nice too know you charles..I'm very interested to know about you more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested to go to Mandalipau there is an interesting view and can have fun with friends at the Kigandang river camp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, if you want to visit kigandang river view camp just tell me.

      Delete
  3. You have such a good voice Keep it up brother

    ReplyDelete
  4. u do have a nice voice ! Next time u can sing a song for our class or duet with madam Audrey yihii !! 🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a nice voice man. Amazing 🔥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you're very talented! I also like watching volleyball games 🏐! Keep going 👊( ONE PUNCHNHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do have a great voice. Nice work Charles! I am interested about the river because I love river. Hope this Covid-19 will end soon and your family big project can be continue and gain much attention from tourist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea me too, hope this covid-19 will end.thank you

      Delete
  8. I hope you become a great soccer player soon💯..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you can cover a lot of song🤘🏻

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a real fan of Ronaldo, but if you want to be like him, I'll become the first fan of Ronaldo hehehe jk nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow you do so many things !!! keep it up :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi charles, u miss me right? :3 great to see u again this year hehe, u always love singing in class ><great blof dude

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Charles, nice blog👍✨, I'm going to subsrice you channel🤩

    ReplyDelete
  14. your voice makes me arghh , itsokay nevermind, btw keep it up charlse !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment